Saturday, October 16, 2010

Smudge

First up was a Tailor Made For A Small Room, a pop duo from Tokyo via Melbourne. They have a lot of fun and the audience are happy to go along for the ride. A great way to start the night.

Little Scout are playing a lot recently and the practice does them good. Always enjoyable and I hope they can take it to the next level.

Smudge have been around a while but I haven't seen them before. Any time they want to come back I'll be there. Classic pop will never die.

Tailor Made For A Small Room - Live @ The Troubadour - 09 Oct 2010

Little Scout - Live @ The Troubadour - 09 Oct 2010

Smudge - Live @ The Troubadour - 09 Oct 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want feedback? OK. THANK YOU! I'm downloading the Smudge Troubadour gig. I haven't heard it yet. I've no idea of the quality, but frankly I don't care. Thank you for recording this. May the musical gods pour down blessings on you. I've loved this music for years (I'm kinda old) and got to a gig once, this spring in London. And this is my first bootleg..
Cheers!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Further to my last - oh my! Have heard it now. Thank you so much.
Kate