Monday, August 9, 2010

Splendour In The Grass Day 3

Mess Hall have a great festival set. For some reason a lot of people bad mouth We Are Scientists and Ash. No idea why. They are both perfectly fine pop bands. Surfer Blood should be as entertaining. Broken Social Scene don't feel tired at all. Passion Pit were a lot better than I expected. Mumford & Sons do nothing for me I'm afraid. The Pixies still have it. I'm glad I came. I hope I make it back to the tent.

Surfer Blood - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

Mess Hall - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

We Are Scientists - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

Ash - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

Broken Social Scene - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

Passion Pit [Last 3 Songs] - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

Mumford & Sons - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

The Pixies - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 01 Aug 2010

No comments: