Monday, June 14, 2010

Dropbears Benefit and More

A number of local musicians have a social AFL football team known as The Dropbears. Apparently their skill levels range from OK to not OK at all really but they keep going back each week for more punishment. You think they'd get enough of that in the bands. Anyway, they needed money for after game refreshments probably so they put on a show. I gave them $10. They gave me this.

Midget Pillion - Live @ The Step Inn - 11 June 2010

Undead Apes - Live @ The Step Inn - 11 June 2010

plus Seaplane who were very good indeed.

Meanwhile downstairs there was another show and I alternated between them. As a consequence some of the sets are short by one or two songs as the coordination between the two rooms was slightly off. I'm not complaining, they were separate shows after all. I gave these guys $8. They gave me this.

Tiger Beams - Live @ The Step Inn - 11 June 2010

Running Guns - Live @ The Step Inn 11 June 2010

Butcher Birds - Live @ The Step Inn - 11 June 2010

A good night.

No comments: